Our Caregiver Center Dashboards make it easy to see the amount of time your child has spent learning with our programs, the activities and skills being worked on, and the progress that’s been achieved
My Math Academy and My Reading Academy’s detailed Dashboards give you clear insights into your child’s progress:
- The Student's Engagement area, also known as the Weekly Usage Tracker, shows the amount of time your child used My Math Academy or My Reading Academy by the current week and if they are not on track, on track, or have already met their goal.
- The Skills In Progress area shows the the current skills your child is working on along with added resources to support your student at home. You can also view the current activity that is teaching this skill to your child.
- The Overall Progress shows the breakdown of your child's accomplishments by Previously Learned, Completed, In Progress and Future Skills.
Find Caregiver Dashboard
- Log in to your Caregiver Center account.
If you have multiple children, switch between them by clicking their names in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click either My Math Academy or My Reading Academy, depending on which program you would like data for.