Students can continue their learning with Age of Learning products at home. Educators will equip caregivers with special codes for seamless at-home usage. After redeeming the student code, Caregivers will gain access to the Caregiver Center.
This article sheds light on the process of code redemption and tackles any associated concerns.
Redeem a Student Code
- Go to the Educator Center website.
- Select the Are you a parent with a redeem code? hyperlink.
- Select the preferred language (English or Spanish).
- Enter your student code.
- Select Submit.
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Create a Password.
- Enter the password once more in Confirm Password.
- Select Submit.
- On Login and Password Sync pop-up, select Continue Sync.
Redeem a Second Student Code
Some families may receive more than one code if multiple students have access to our products. If you have a second student code to redeem, please follow these steps:
- Go to the website https://educate.aofl.com and log in with the existing username and password you created for the first child.
- Click on Redeem Code.
- Enter your second student code and press submit.
The user should automatically show up but above the first child's name. However, if you do not see it, please try refreshing your web browser or logging out and back in.
Why Is My Code Not Working?
Make sure you enter the code correctly. Don't use spaces or dashes when you enter the code, and check that you input the correct letters. If it still doesn't work, your code may have been redeemed already.
Already Redeemed a Code?
Families only need to redeem their code one time to create their login credentials. If you have already redeemed the code, and it is not linking to your student information, you can speak to the Customer Care team to help locate the information you entered.