We encourage your child to continue their learning with Age of Learning products at home. Educators should provide caregivers with special codes for free at-home usage. After redeeming the student code, caregivers will gain access to the Caregiver Center.
This article will walk you through that process.
Redeem a Student Code
- Go to the Educator Center website.
- Click Are you a parent with a redeem code?
- Click the preferred language (English or Spanish) to help you redeem your child's code.
- Enter your student code and click Submit.
- Fill in your information, such as your First Name, Email Address, create a Password and Confirm Password. Then click Submit.
- On the Login and Password Sync pop-up, click Continue Sync.
Redeem a Second Student Code
Some families may receive more than one code if multiple students have access to our products. If you have a second student code to redeem, please follow these steps:
- Go to the website https://educate.aofl.com and log in with the username and password you created for the first child.
- Click Redeem Code.
Enter your second student code and click Submit.
Why Is My Code Not Working?
Try entering the code again, making sure that you do NOT use spaces or dashes when you enter the code, and double-check that you input the correct letters. If it still doesn't work, your code may have been redeemed already.
Already Redeemed a Code?
Families only need to redeem their code one time (per child) to create their login credentials. If you have already redeemed your code, and it is not linking to your child’s information, contact our Customer Care team for help.