The Educator Center is a platform that allows students and their caregivers to easily access and use various educational applications.
Here are the steps to access using the Educator Center for families:
- Navigate to the Educator Center.
- Enter your child's login credentials you created when redeeming your student code.
Already on the Educator Center dashboard?
- Once you're logged in to Educator Center, you should see a dashboard with a list of available apps for your child.
- Click on Product Launch section.
- Find the My Math Academy or My Reading Academy app you want to access and click on it.
Are you being asked to download the app?
If it's your first time, the prompt will ask you to download the app onto your device. Not all districts allow students to download apps onto their school devices. Please make sure to contact your child's school for assistance.
If you don't have the app installed yet and do not require administrator permission follow steps below:
- Download the app.
- Install, and you may need to log in.
- Once you've successfully accessed the app, you can use it as you normally would.
Don't have a username or password for the app?
The app requires additional authentication; you may be prompted to enter your child's login information again. Keep in mind this is the login information you created when redeeming your student code.
Don't remember redeeming a code?
- Go to the website https://educate.aofl.com/parent/redeem.
- Select the preferred language (English or Spanish).
- Enter your student code and press submit.
- Follow the prompts to create your username and password for all the apps assigned to you.
Already redeemed a code?
Families only need to redeem their code one time to create their login credentials. If you have already redeemed the code, and it is not linking to your student information, you can speak to the Customer Care team to help locate the information you entered.
If you're having trouble accessing or redeeming a code through Educator Center, please make sure you contact your child's school for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the necessary information and support to help you get started.
Note: If your school is integrated with a third-party rostering system, like Clever or Classlink, they can also sign in directly to their profile through that system.